Mail archives problems

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Greg Copeland <greg(at)copelandconsulting(dot)net>
Cc: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Mail archives problems
Date: 2002-02-12 23:42:42
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

Greg Copeland <greg(at)copelandconsulting(dot)net> writes:
> Actually, I have been reading the archives ALOT! Since they are not
> searchable (searches for me result in nothing happening) it greatly
> limits the accessibility and thusly the usability of them.

Yeah, both fts.postgresql.org and archives.postgresql.org searches have
been broken for several weeks now. Marc, can't we *please* do something
about that?

In the meantime, Greg, most of the key PG mail lists are archived and
searchable at geocrawler, http://www.geocrawler.com/lists/3/Databases/
There are probably other archive services that I don't know about.