Re: Upgrading postgresql minor version

From: Jan de Visser <jan(at)de-visser(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Ron Ben <ronb910(at)walla(dot)co(dot)il>
Subject: Re: Upgrading postgresql minor version
Date: 2017-05-10 14:15:52
Lists: pgsql-general

On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 9:08:16 AM EDT Ron Ben wrote:

Ron,

You need to figure out how you can make your email client send something else
than base64 encoded HTML with right-aligned text. Your messages are so hard to
parse for me I just ignore them, and I assume there's other people that do the
same.

Attached a screenshot of one of your messages.

Attachment Content-Type Size
ron_ben image/png 86.7 KB