commitfest does not see my real latest patch

From: Nikolay Shaplov <n(dot)shaplov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: commitfest does not see my real latest patch
Date: 2015-09-02 12:34:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi!

I've added a patch to commitfest

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/7/363/

but in my mail thread I've committed two version of patch. Old one
(pageinspect.diff) and a new one (pageinspect_show_tuple_data.diff)

and commitfest software for some reason sees only old patch, not new. I think
that this may be a bug.

And also I'd like reviewers to see proper patch as "Latest patch", if someone
can manually fix that, it would be great!

--
Nikolay Shaplov
Russian Postgres Company