Re: Postgres and Java Microservices Multithreading

From: "Peter M(dot) Groen" <peter(at)osdev(dot)nl>
To: soumik(dot)bhattacharjee(at)kpn(dot)com, pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres and Java Microservices Multithreading
Date: 2019-12-05 12:29:54
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-docs

There is no reason why it shouldn't work as long as you use the
database only as a data storage and all the java-stuff is as a separate
layer in your software.Conversion problems can happen on data-types,
constraints and/or triggers. If you use stored-procedures, those should
be converted / rewritten as well..
A bit of a strange question as this is basic datbase knowledge.... ??/
Esp. if you're working at KPN.

--
Open Systems Development B.V.
Peter M. Groen