PostgreSQL packages for Alma Linux

From: David PEYRIERES <david(dot)peyrieres(at)meteo(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-pkg-yum(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL packages for Alma Linux
Date: 2021-11-29 09:36:33
Lists: pgsql-pkg-yum

Hello.
We plan to migrate our infrastructure from CentOS to Alma Linux.
What is the politic of the PostgreSQL community in relation to this distribution because it's not in the list of displayed/supported distributions, while Rocky yes (this has an impact for our decision-makers) ?
Thanks for your response.
Regards

--

Dav id PEYRIERES
Direction des Systèmes d'Information

Tel : +33 (0)5.61.07.83.36
[ mailto:david(dot)peyrieres(at)meteo(dot)fr | david(dot)peyrieres(at)meteo(dot)fr ]

METEO FRANCE
[ http://www.meteo.fr/ | www.meteo.fr ]
42 avenue Gustave Coriolis
31057 TOULOUSE Cédex