New book in spanish "Fundamentos para el trabajo con PostgreSQL"

From: Yudisney Vazquez Ortíz <yvazquezo(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-women(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: New book in spanish "Fundamentos para el trabajo con PostgreSQL"
Date: 2020-05-14 01:12:18
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

We are very pleased to come up with a new material to contribute to
PostgreSQL training around the world. On this occasion, a small book
that includes our experiences in our language, to facilitate working
with PostgreSQL in the Spanish speaking community:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B088JZZHSR/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=yudisney&qid=1589400405&sr=8-1

We hope it will be of help. Any suggestion or comment will be more than
welcome.

Best regards