database server crash und how can i check all tables

From: "AL-Temimi, Muthana" <muthana(dot)al-temimi(at)tu-harburg(dot)hamburg(dot)de>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: database server crash und how can i check all tables
Date: 2015-06-19 10:32:36
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello there,

i have Postgresql Version 9.1 installed on SuSu Linux Server and the system of database server is crashed. Because the Harddisk(SAN). Now I restarted it and the system work again. But I want to check all the tables if everything is ok. Is there a command for such problem (check).

Because I have the following problem some tables filled with NULL and in normally case that should be not happened.

Any help will be gratefull

Regards

Muthana AL-Temimi
M.Sc. Informations- und Kommunikations-Systeme

Technische Universitaet Hamburg Harburg
-Rechenzentrum-
Am Schwarzenberg-Campus 3
D-21073 Hamburg

Tel.: +49.40.42878.2338
Fax.: +49.40.42793.5160
E-Mail: m(dot)al(at)tu-harburg(dot)de<mailto:m(dot)al(at)tu-harburg(dot)de>
http://www.tu-harburg.de/rzt