Re: using COPY and PARTITON

From: cjm1010 <cjm1010(at)naver(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: using COPY and PARTITON
Date: 2009-08-10 06:58:11
Lists: pgsql-general

thanks for reply

I am using rules with libpq instead of triggers now.
When INSERT was used, it was possible to insert it in CHILD TABLE well.
However, if COPY is used, it is possible to insert it only in PARENT TABLE.
Can triggers be used with libpq?
And, if trigger is used, can it straighten out that problem?

JM CHAE