Re: pgxml bug (crash) in xslt_proc.c

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Mark Simonetti <marks(at)opalsoftware(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgxml bug (crash) in xslt_proc.c
Date: 2014-10-11 15:33:15
Lists: pgsql-bugs

If you want you can report it to pgsql-security at postgresql.org
instead of the regular bugs list. We'd probably only treat it as
a security issue if the bug seems exploitable for more than a mere
crash (eg, if it could lead to privilege escalation or arbitrary
code execution). If you're not sure about the possible consequences
probably best to let the -security list see it first.

Whichever way you report it, please include your proposed fix along
with the bug report.