Seeing tables with the same name on different schemas

From: Robert Sosinski <rsosinski(at)ticketevolution(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Seeing tables with the same name on different schemas
Date: 2012-09-14 12:47:54
Lists: pgsql-general

Hey Everyone,

Question, I have multiple schemas on a database, and these schemas sometimes have the tables of the same name. However, when I do \d to see what tables I have, I only see the first table (based on the order of the search path), but no the other tables that have the same name on different schemas.

Is there a way to see all tables across all schemas?

Thanks,

--
Robert Sosinski