Re: pgAdmin 4 v2.0 Release Candidate 2

From: Melvin Davidson <melvin6925(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: PgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin 4 v2.0 Release Candidate 2
Date: 2017-09-26 18:35:55
Lists: pgadmin-support

I noticed that the dashboard has is not in the server panel by default,but must be added. Was that intentional?
Also, in PgAdmin III, it was possible to select and cancel session(s).However, in PgAdmin4 sessions can no longer be canceled/killed from the dashboard, only the associated transaction. That is a major change. As a DBA, I need to be able to kill _sessions_. I can get around that withSQL, but WHY the change? Please, STOP changing how PgAdmin works!

Melvin Davidson 🎸
www.youtube.com/unusedhero/videos
Folk Alley - All Folk - 24 Hours a day
www.folkalley.com