Presentation tools used ?

From: Achilleas Mantzios <a(dot)mantzios(at)cloud(dot)gatewaynet(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Presentation tools used ?
Date: 2023-10-22 05:50:10
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello All

I am going to give a talk about PostgerSQL, so I'd like to ask you
people what do you use for your presentations, also I have no idea how
the remote control works to navigate through slides. I have seen it, but
never came close to using one.

I have access to google slides and libreoffice Impress.  What tools
would you suggest ? What's your setup ?

Thank you!

Achilleas Mantzios
IT DEV - HEAD