Uninstall Postgresql in openSUSE 13.1

From: Arup Rakshit <aruprakshit(at)rocketmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Uninstall Postgresql in openSUSE 13.1
Date: 2014-12-19 18:10:08
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I need to uninstall postgresql. I downloaded using
http://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/pgdownload . But now I
want to uninstall it. As there are no uninstaller, I am thinking to install it
manually.

[root(at)arup]# find / -name postgresql
find: ‘/var/run/user/1000/gvfs’: Permission denied
/etc/init.d/postgresql
/etc/sysconfig/SuSEfirewall2.d/services/postgresql
/etc/sysconfig/postgresql
/opt/PostgreSQL/9.3/include/postgresql
/opt/PostgreSQL/9.3/lib/postgresql
/opt/PostgreSQL/9.3/doc/postgresql
/opt/PostgreSQL/9.3/share/postgresql

Can you tell me which of those files I have to remove? Or is there any other
safe approach or not ?

--
Regards,

--Brian Kernighan