Libpq and multithreading

From: Asia <asia123321(at)op(dot)pl>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Libpq and multithreading
Date: 2013-01-11 15:27:42
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I am trying to use libpq in two threads, the issue is that I am getting access violation after several successful connections.
Each thread connects to different db and disconnects immediately after making a conenction.

So my question is if this is supported by libpq? Is it possible to use it in more than one thread and make connections at the same time?

Kind regards,
Joanna