[Pljava-dev] java.lang.SecurityException

From: Luca(dot)Rasconi at students(dot)cefriel(dot)it (Luca Rasconi)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] java.lang.SecurityException
Date: 2005-04-20 11:09:08
Lists: pljava-dev

I made as you suggested. But the result now is: no suitable driver.
The CLASSPATH does not exist and in the postgresql.conf
variable pljava.classpath has only pljava.jar.

this is my change in the source

public class Test {

public static String test() {
String ret = "nu cazz!!!!!!!!";
try {
/*
Class.forName("org.postgresql.Driver");
String url =
"jdbc:postgresql://etechsviluppo.cefriel.it/context";
Properties props = new Properties();
props.setProperty("user", "context");
props.setProperty("password", "context");
Connection conn =
DriverManager.getConnection(url, props);
*/
Connection conn =
DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc.default.connection");
Statement s = conn.createStatement();

thank you,
Luca