Failing tests on Fedora

From: Pavel Raiskup <praiskup(at)redhat(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL ODBC <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Failing tests on Fedora
Date: 2014-05-23 05:32:38
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello, I started with running the testsuite recently, thanks a lot for its
existence!

There are currently 8 fails on my system (Fedora 20 x86_64), I didn't look
at all the errors carefully yet as I found in `git show a5e2002a` note
about expected failures — iirc, there is not specified what tests are
expected to fail.

Could we add one additional "EXP_FAIL" state for the testsuite to make
that clear? Or at least have a list of expected failures somewhere?
(Also instructions how to run single test would be useful in README.txt).

Attached files (regression.out, regression.diffs).

--

I tried to look at the first FAIL so far. Not sure what is the correct
fix-approach (maybe I face some misconfiguration) but VACUUM statement

Pavel

Attachment Content-Type Size
regression.out text/plain 994 bytes
regression.diffs text/x-patch 10.4 KB
mylog_praiskup6591.log.xz application/x-xz 3.3 KB
patch-ignored-space.patch text/x-patch 3.4 KB
0001-Do-not-wrap-STMT_TYPE_SPECIAL-statement-by-PREPARE.patch.xz application/x-xz 2.1 KB