Re: Experiences with extensibility

From: Guido Neitzer <lists(at)event-s(dot)net>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Postgresql General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Experiences with extensibility
Date: 2008-01-09 07:21:05
Lists: pgsql-general

On 09.01.2008, at 00:08, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> Did you even bother to read the page?

Actually I tried but typed it in the browser and it resolved directly
to continuent.com (which I have as a bookmark) and I wasn't aware of
the Sequoia stuff anymore and combined Contiuent with uni/cluster
directly in my mind. That was the main problem here.

After reading again a bit now, I haven't seen mentioned how many nodes
are required to have a minimum more or less safe fail-over setup.

> Great! I was just trying to show you that there was a JDBC layer
> available for multi-mastering with PostgreSQL.

When I find some time, I might dig a bit deeper in the Sequoia stuff
again. We will see. Thanks for that hint.

cug

--
http://www.event-s.net