Re: php from windowsXP box

From: John DeSoi <desoi(at)pgedit(dot)com>
To: Angshu Kar <angshu96(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: php from windowsXP box
Date: 2005-12-08 04:21:48
Lists: pgsql-general

On Dec 7, 2005, at 9:05 PM, Angshu Kar wrote:

> 3. I'm using php on the windows machine to connect to my db
>
> I'm failing to connect to my db. What is the solution?

Have you looked at the documentation on setting up the pg_hba.conf file?

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/client-
authentication.html#AUTH-PG-HBA-CONF

Provide the connect error you are getting from PHP if you need more
help.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL