RE: Windows testing required: Updated runtime

From: Mike Surcouf <mikes(at)surcouf(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: 'Dave Page' <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: McDonaldR <McDonaldR(at)angus(dot)gov(dot)uk>, pgadmin-hackers<pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgAdmin Support<pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Windows testing required: Updated runtime
Date: 2017-07-11 15:14:01
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

> Try pressing Ctrl 0 (Control zero)

Yes that did it.
I also needed to reset layout for it to stick.

Start-up time still 25 secs to dash board so still slow for me (sorry but it’s a fact).
For comparison Server install start up is 5 seconds to dash board.

1. Does the desktop support GSSAPI. It doesn’t seem to work for me (I get error FATAL: GSSAPI authentication failed for user "postgres"). Server install works fine.

2. Did you webpack all the things for 1.6?

3. Will there be a web install package.

Thanks

Mike