Is a Digest Version of this List Available?

From: Terry Buchanan <terrybuchanan(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-novice(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Is a Digest Version of this List Available?
Date: 2021-09-21 17:30:22
Lists: pgsql-novice

I just signed up today. So I am sorry if this is a not-so-smart question, but is there someway to configure the Mailing Lists to deliver only Daily Digest versions, instead of the live updating?
I looked in a few different areas on the listsever website to find the answer. But after I started going around in the same circles over and over again, I thought I would try my first time to use this list to get the answer!

Thanks,TB