Re: PHP and PostgreSQL connection

From: Rafael Mora <moraloco(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Javier Carlos <nediam(at)nediam(dot)com(dot)mx>
Cc: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PHP and PostgreSQL connection
Date: 2006-01-11 14:14:22
Lists: pgsql-php

Thank you all guys, it's amazing the speed of answers here!!!!, I'll be
writing you soon If I find more problems after the test, I've listened about
some install app that installs everything you need, i mean apache, php and
postgresql, have you heard about them??

Thank you very much!!
Regards from Caracas, Venezuela

Rafa