Re: Create table with GUI

From: Melvin Davidson <melvin6925(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: "moonkid(at)posteo(dot)org" <moonkid(at)posteo(dot)org>, "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Create table with GUI
Date: 2014-12-22 14:33:45
Lists: pgadmin-support

The Graphical _QUERY_ Builder in the SQL Editor will only allow you to create QUERIES. It cannot be used to create tables.
You can also create objects in the tree view.If you right click on Databases, you can create another database.If you Click on the Plus (+) sign next to the Database in the tree view,you will see Catalogs, Extensions & Schemas.If you right click on Schemas, you can create more Schemas.
Tables are created in Schemas. So right click on a schema and you will
see the option to create a table.
After you create a table, you can Click on the Plus (+) sign next to the Schema to see the created table.
There is also a video tutorial that walks you through the whole process.
How to Create a Postgres Database Using pgAdmin | EnterpriseDB
|   |
| How to Create a Postgres Database Using pgAdmin | EnterpriseDBSpend 10 minutes with Gary as he walks through the basics of creating your first database using pgAdmin, the comprehensive database design and management console for Postgres databases. |
| |
| View on www.enterprisedb.com | Preview by Yahoo |
| |
|   |