Error when using Download as CSV

From: Chandru Aroor <chandru(dot)aroor(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Error when using Download as CSV
Date: 2018-04-15 17:28:41
Lists: pgsql-admin

I upgraded to 4.3 and when trying to export a query to CSV, using the download as CSV, I get the following error:
Can’t reach this page.   Make sure the web address http://127.0.0.1:50476 is correct
I can run queries and see results in the query windows.  pgAdmin is installed on my local Windows 10 PC and the database in remote and I am connecting over VPN.
Export to CSV works fine if I execute on a local database installed on the same PC as the tool
How do I get download as CSV to work for a remote DB?
Thanks
Chandru