Re: vacuums failing

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Joseph Shraibman <jks(at)selectacast(dot)net>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)hub(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: Re: vacuums failing
Date: 2000-10-17 20:06:37
Lists: pgsql-general

Joseph Shraibman <jks(at)selectacast(dot)net> writes:
> When is 7.0.3 coming out?

Next week, probably. We were holding off a release to see if we could
find the cause of the VACUUM crashes Alfred Perlstein's been reporting
for months. I think that's finally fixed, but we want to let Alfred
beat on the patch for a week or so to make sure.

If you are in a hurry you can pull 7.0.3-to-be from our CVS server;
see http://www.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/x28786.htm, but be sure to
grab the REL7_0_PATCHES branch (cvs checkout -r REL7_0_PATCHES pgsql
instead of just cvs checkout pgsql).