Will Postgres work with Oracle Forms 6i?

From: Santo Campione <campione(at)fnal(dot)gov>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Will Postgres work with Oracle Forms 6i?
Date: 2014-02-20 20:45:09
Lists: pgsql-general

We are assessing how to migrate our current (and very old) Oracle Database 10.1.2.4 to Postgres. Our question/concern is the data to be migrated is used extensively by custom applications written with Oracle Forms 6i. Will Postgres work with Forms 6i? If not, what options would you recommend?

Regards, Santo

Department Head, Information Systems
Office - (630) 840-2683
Cell - (312) 498-5866