ENUM type script in pgAdmin 1.14.0

From: "bdmytrak(at)eranet(dot)pl" <bdmytrak(at)eranet(dot)pl>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ENUM type script in pgAdmin 1.14.0
Date: 2011-09-25 21:13:04
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi All,
I think there is a bug in "CREATE" script for ENUM types created in public schema.
When You execute command:
CREATE TYPE public."MyEnum" AS ENUM
('first','second', 'middle', 'last');
and You use "Create Script" functionality in pgAdmin, the script looks like this:
-- Type: " MyEnum "
-- DROP TYPE " MyEnum ";
CREATE TYPE " MyEnum " AS ENUM
(' first ',
' second ',
' middle ',
' last ' );
ALTER TYPE " MyEnum "
OWNER TO postgres;
It seems there is no schema qualified name. It appears regardles search_patch setting. I've tried in different schema and every thing was OK.
This is my fist post, so please don't yell on me ;)
regards,
Bartek