Re: Hick ups in Postgresql Logical Replication

From: Mark Kirkwood <mark(dot)kirkwood(at)catalyst(dot)net(dot)nz>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Hick ups in Postgresql Logical Replication
Date: 2018-10-15 02:28:08
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

A lag would suggest that the subscriber is still catching up. However,
there might be something else going on. We'd probably need to see how
you actually did your set up, and also how you are deducing that there
is a lag (e.g pg_stat_subscription)?

Don't forget to examine your logs for errors too.

regards

Mark