403 - Forbidden on gitweb pages

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: 403 - Forbidden on gitweb pages
Date: 2013-02-14 00:19:17
Lists: pgsql-www

Every so often (a few percent of the time, I think) I get "403 -
Forbidden" from following a link on http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/.
So far, a reload has always worked first time, but there's definitely
something fishy in there. I don't recall exactly when this started
happening, maybe a month or so back; it hasn't been there all along.

Anybody else see this, or have an idea what broke?