Re: insert aborted commands ignored

From: Pepe TD Vo <pepevo(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Scott Ribe <scott_ribe(at)elevated-dev(dot)com>
Cc: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: insert aborted commands ignored
Date: 2019-01-31 19:35:44
Lists: pgsql-admin

that is the first error.  I get the same one over and over with ERROR:current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block from the first one until the last one for each insert.
thank you, Bach-Nga

No one in this world is pure and perfect.  If you avoid people for their mistakes you will be alone. So judge less, love and forgive more.To call him a dog hardly seems to do him justice though in as much as he had four legs, a tail, and barked, I admit he was, to all outward appearances. But to those who knew him well, he was a perfect gentleman (Hermione Gingold)
**Live simply **Love generously **Care deeply **Speak kindly.*** Genuinely rich *** Faithful talent *** Sharing success

On Thursday, January 31, 2019 2:28 PM, Scott Ribe <scott_ribe(at)elevated-dev(dot)com> wrote:

> On Jan 31, 2019, at 12:14 PM, Pepe TD Vo <pepevo(at)yahoo(dot)com> wrote:
>
> ERROR:current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block
>
> I see each column has extra E' in front, is that right in postgres?  How can I prevent this issue?

The e should not be a problem, it's for "extended" strings, which allow some things that the SQL standard doesn't. But 'E'l130' is not legit; was that a copy/paste error.

And you need to post the FIRST error in the logs, not the last one.