Re: Add memory/disk usage for WindowAgg nodes in EXPLAIN

From: Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: dgrowleyml(at)gmail(dot)com, ashutosh(dot)bapat(dot)oss(at)gmail(dot)com, orlovmg(at)gmail(dot)com, jian(dot)universality(at)gmail(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Add memory/disk usage for WindowAgg nodes in EXPLAIN
Date: 2024-09-12 12:12:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Here is the v3 patch. This time I only include patch for the Window
Aggregate node. Patches for other node types will come after this
patch getting committed or come close to commitable state.

David,
In this patch I refactored show_material_info. I divided it into
show_material_info and show_storage_info so that the latter can be
used by other node types including window aggregate node. What do you
think?

I also added a test case in explain.sql per discussion with Maxim
Orlov.

Best reagards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS K.K.

Attachment Content-Type Size
v3-0001-Add-memory-disk-usage-for-Window-aggregate-nodes-.patch text/x-patch 4.9 KB