Re: Is there a way to change email for subscription ?

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: Muhammad Ikram <mmikram(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL General <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2024-09-06 15:19:56
Lists: pgsql-general

On 2024-Sep-05, Muhammad Ikram wrote:

> I want to change email for my PostgreSQL community subscriptions. Is there
> a way to do it without unsubscribing and then subscribing to a new email ?

Yes. You need to add your new email address as a secondary here
https://www.postgresql.org/account/profile/

Then go to
https://lists.postgresql.org/manage/
and click on "Edit subscription" for each list, and select which email
address you want to use.

In the first page you can also change which address is your primary and
which are secondary.

--
Álvaro Herrera PostgreSQL Developer — https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
"La gente vulgar sólo piensa en pasar el tiempo;