Re: July Commitfest: Entries Needing Review

From: Sutou Kouhei <kou(at)clear-code(dot)com>
To: corey(dot)huinker(at)gmail(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: July Commitfest: Entries Needing Review
Date: 2024-07-19 02:53:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

In <CADkLM=fOjTpfcwwxhuARPPZCQAFdrhMvVQtPC3XA4UvuFs1y1g(at)mail(dot)gmail(dot)com>
"July Commitfest: Entries Needing Review" on Thu, 18 Jul 2024 14:17:38 -0400,
Corey Huinker <corey(dot)huinker(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> If you know your patch isn't going to get reviewed in this commitfest,
> please consider moving it to the next commitfest or withdrawing it.

I hope my patch https://commitfest.postgresql.org/48/4681/
gets reviewed in this commitfest but it's not done yet.

I'm reviewing other patches in this commitfest because I
heard that my patch will be got reviewed if I review other
patches in this commitfest. But it seems that it's not
related. Should I move my patch to the next commitfest or
withdraw my patch?

Thanks,
--
kou