Re: BUG #18500: Detaching a partition with an index manually attached to the parent's index triggers Assert

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: Tender Wang <tndrwang(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>, exclusion(at)gmail(dot)com, pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #18500: Detaching a partition with an index manually attached to the parent's index triggers Assert
Date: 2024-07-04 12:17:08
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Doh, somehow I forgot the patches once again. Here they are. I intend
to push 0001 to all relevant branches soon, then park the rest until we
have ALTER TABLE ... ADD PRIMARY KEY USING INDEX.

--
Álvaro Herrera 48°01'N 7°57'E — https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/

Attachment Content-Type Size
v3-0001-Cope-at-DETACH-time-for-12-16.patch text/x-diff 5.9 KB
v3-0002-WIP-don-t-let-constraint-indexes-attach-to-raw-in.patch text/x-diff 5.0 KB
v3-0003-Have-pg_upgrade-fail-when-bad-constraints-are-pre.patch text/x-diff 4.0 KB