Re: nested <a> tags in glossary entries in html docs

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: Erik Wienhold <ewie(at)ewie(dot)name>
Cc: Anton Voloshin <a(dot)voloshin(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>, pgsql-docs <pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: nested <a> tags in glossary entries in html docs
Date: 2024-04-25 09:24:32
Lists: pgsql-docs

On 2024-Apr-12, Erik Wienhold wrote:

> There's this bug[1] in the DocBook XSLT stylesheets. Looks like the
> fix[2] landed in 1.79.2 (latest version on Arch,

Maybe one of these days we should get going with the migration to
Docbook 5.x that Jürgen Purtz proposed.

https://postgr.es/m/21ed3fd9-9020-4b53-b04f-a08a831b6085@purtz.de

In the meantime, if anyone wants to suggest a XSLT patch to carry in our
local definition, we could try that.

--
Álvaro Herrera Breisgau, Deutschland — https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
"The Gord often wonders why people threaten never to come back after they've