Re: How to build a new grammer for pg?

From: Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: jacktby <jacktby(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: How to build a new grammer for pg?
Date: 2023-08-01 11:58:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 01, 2023 at 07:36:36PM +0800, jacktby wrote:
+you give me a code example to reference?</span><span>

It's unclear to me whether you want to entirely replace the flex/bison parser
with something else or just add some new bison rule.

If the latter, it really depends on what you change to achieve exactly. I
guess you could just look at the gram.y git history until you find something
close enough to your use case and get inspiration from that.