seemingly useless #include recently added

From: Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota(dot)ntt(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: seemingly useless #include recently added
Date: 2023-04-25 02:57:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello.

While working on a patch, I noticed that a rcent commit (d4e71df6d75)
added an apparently unnecessary inclusion of guc.h in smgr.h.

The only change made by the commit to the file is the added #include
directive, which doesn't seem to be functioning, and the build
actually suceeds without it. Moreover, it brings in some
server-related stuff when I incluce smgr.h in storage_xlog.h, causing
compilation issues for pg_rewind.

Should we remove it? Please find the attached patch.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Remove-unnecessary-include.patch text/x-patch 865 bytes