Re: pgsql: Fix unlink() for STATUS_DELETE_PENDING on Windows.

From: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>
To: Justin Pryzby <pryzby(at)telsasoft(dot)com>
Cc: Thomas Munro <thomas(dot)munro(at)gmail(dot)com>, Thomas Munro <tmunro(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-committers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, Nazir Bilal Yavuz <byavuz81(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: pgsql: Fix unlink() for STATUS_DELETE_PENDING on Windows.
Date: 2022-10-26 17:43:06
Lists: pgsql-committers

Hi,

On 2022-10-25 18:57:54 -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> It'd be swell if we could use a separate device in CI, to be used for
> running tests. Bonus points if it supports COW.

My colleague Bilal just got the generation of windows VMs and running the test
with cirrus working, not done by any means, but progress. I'm pretty sure that
we could repartition during so that there's space for a separate refs
partition.

Both start and test times are vastly improved: https://cirrus-ci.com/build/5239781717180416

Greetings,

Andres Freund