Postgres 15 upgrades and template1 public schema

From: Bruno Wolff III <bruno(at)wolff(dot)to>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres 15 upgrades and template1 public schema
Date: 2022-10-19 20:36:02
Lists: pgsql-general

I noticed when I did an upgrade from Postgres 14 to 15 that the public
schema in template1 was still owned by postgres instead of pg_database_owner.
I was expecting it to change because the release notes said that new
database clusters would have that. But shouldn't new clusters use what
is set in template1?