Re: Italian translations being dropped for 15

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Domenico Sgarbossa <sbraaaa(at)yahoo(dot)it>, Thom Brown <thom(at)linux(dot)com>, pgsql-translators(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, Daniele Varrazzo <daniele(dot)varrazzo(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Italian translations being dropped for 15
Date: 2022-09-25 19:44:20
Lists: pgsql-translators

On 2022-Sep-08, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> On 07.09.22 21:13, Domenico Sgarbossa wrote:
> > Ok, so if Daniele is agree I will proceed.
> > I guess I should notice Jonathan.
> > Just one thing: I cannot understand which is the due date ...
>
> We would usually be cleaning stale translations when the first release
> candidate is prepared, which is probably in a few weeks.

The first release candidate is going to be tagged tomorrow, so if you
have *anything*, it's worth publishing it now. If not, you still have
time until the final release in a couple of weeks.

--
Álvaro Herrera 48°01'N 7°57'E — https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
Are you not unsure you want to delete Firefox?