Re: list of flags that pg_settings_get_flags reports

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: Fujii Masao <masao(dot)fujii(at)oss(dot)nttdata(dot)com>
Cc: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>, pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: list of flags that pg_settings_get_flags reports
Date: 2022-07-20 09:07:10
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hello

On 2022-Jul-20, Fujii Masao wrote:

> Attached is the updated version of the patch. It separates the list
> for GUC flags from the table entry for pg_settings_get_flags() and
> adds the table for it at the bottom of the existing function table.

I lament the fact that the version of DocBook we use doesn't let us add
captions; it would be much better to have "Flags to use with function
pg_settings_get_flags()" under the table; unadorned, you have to guess
or search. But that's already a problem with the other similar tables,
so let's just plow ahead. +1 to this patch.

--
Álvaro Herrera 48°01'N 7°57'E — https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/