Re: Connecting Postgresql to Google Sheets

From: Matthias Apitz <guru(at)unixarea(dot)de>
To: Siddharth Golia <siddharth(dot)golia(at)altlifelab(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Connecting Postgresql to Google Sheets
Date: 2022-01-19 13:56:15
Lists: pgsql-general

El día Mittwoch, Januar 19, 2022 a las 11:24:26 +0000, Siddharth Golia escribió:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to get data from PostgreSQL to Google sheets but I am unable to do the same. Google script allows connecting using JDBC Service - https://developers.google.com/apps-script/reference/jdbc/jdbc#getcloudsqlconnectionurl.
>
> I think JDBC Doesn't support PostgreSQL. Is there any alternative on how we can import data to google sheets?

We develop and run a huge Library Management System on top of PostgreSQL
(novadays 13.1) and this makes use of JDBC (postgresql-42.2.24.jar on
Linux).

matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru(at)unixarea(dot)de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045
May, 9: Спаси́бо освободители! Thank you very much, Russian liberators!