Re: Missing recent email in archives

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: Greg Stark <stark(at)mit(dot)edu>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Missing recent email in archives
Date: 2021-12-17 15:38:41
Lists: pgsql-www

On 2021-Dec-17, Greg Stark wrote:

> I was about to reply saying I didn't get any such message but it
> literally just arrived just now.

Ah, so what happened is that Bruce was too quick to request that URL
from the website before the email was approved by the mailing list
moderators, and since it wasn't found the negative response was cached
by the website frontends. I have just purged it from the cache and now
it seems to work okay.

--
Álvaro Herrera Valdivia, Chile — https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
"Puedes vivir sólo una vez, pero si lo haces bien, una vez es suficiente"