[dave.cramer@volunteer.postgresql.us: August Newsletter]

From: Mark Wong <markwkm(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [dave.cramer@volunteer.postgresql.us: August Newsletter]
Date: 2021-08-14 16:01:19
Lists: pdxpug

Dear PDXPUGers,

I'm forwarding a newletter from the PgUS User Groups Committee that has
some information about providing speakers to user groups like ours.

There is also additional information about a community conference in New
York coming up in December, PgUS annual members meeting and getting
invovled in PgUS.

I hope everyone is staying cool!

Regards,
Mark