Re: Commitfest URL

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Commitfest URL
Date: 2021-03-17 21:07:36
Lists: pgsql-www

Greetings,

* Bruce Momjian (bruce(at)momjian(dot)us) wrote:
> I usually use this URL to find the current commitfest:
>
> https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view/inprogress
>
> It used to work, but now returns a "Not found" error. Is there a better
> URL for this?

Short answer is, yes:

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/inprogress

The old URL had been a redirect set up when we were running lighttpd but
wasn't carried over when we switch go nginx, I suspect since it was
always intended to be there to have things continue to work while folks
transistioned to the /inprogress link.

We can certainly add it back if folks would like.

Thanks,

Stephen