Missing some ifndef FRONTEND at the top of logging.c and file_utils.c

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Missing some ifndef FRONTEND at the top of logging.c and file_utils.c
Date: 2020-06-25 08:07:57
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

As subject tells, we have in src/common/ four files that are only
compiled as part of the frontend: fe_memutils.c, file_utils.c,
logging.c and restricted_token.c. Two of them are missing the
following, to make sure that we never try to compile them with the
backend:
+#ifndef FRONTEND
+#error "This file is not expected to be compiled for backend code"
+#endif

So, shouldn't that stuff be added as per the attached?

Thanks.
--
Michael

Attachment Content-Type Size
common-fe-v1.patch text/x-diff 808 bytes