propogate RAISE levels < EXCEPTION through MS Access?

From: stan <stanb(at)panix(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: propogate RAISE levels < EXCEPTION through MS Access?
Date: 2020-03-18 10:47:52
Lists: pgsql-general

Working on a project that has an MS Access front end. I tend to use some
RAISE NOTICE messages to debug things. Turns out these are not propagated
through MS Access. RAISE EXCEPTIONS are, as a pop up.

Anyone know how to change this?

Realize it is a bit off topic for this list.

neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin