Help : Removal of leading spaces in all the columns of a table

From: "srikkanth" <srikkanth16081991(at)rediffmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Help : Removal of leading spaces in all the columns of a table
Date: 2020-02-12 12:42:46
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Team,
&nbsp;
How can i write the syntax to remove the leading spaces on a table for all the columns.
&nbsp;
Also, want to know how to do the all words of all the columns in capital along with removing of leading\excessive\trailing spaces at a time.Can you please help me out, let me know in case of any inputs.
&nbsp;
Thanks,
Srikanth B