Re: pg_basebackup page need further clarification

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: postgre(at)zimmnik(dot)ru, pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_basebackup page need further clarification
Date: 2019-12-21 20:20:17
Lists: pgsql-docs

This is not a documention bug report. For assistance, please join the
appropriate mailing list and post your question:

http://www.postgresql.org/community

You can also try the #postgresql IRC channel on irc.freenode.net. See
the PostgreSQL FAQ for more information.

On Mon, Dec 9, 2019 at 10:55:07AM +0000, PG Doc comments form wrote:

> Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/app-pgbasebackup.html
>
> Hi!
> At first I want to thank your for this wonderful software!
> I'm reading pg_basebackup page now and don't see two important section:
> 1) Restoring backup
> 2) Difference with another backup utilities from postgre team
>
> Regards, Semyon.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com

+ Ancient Roman grave inscription +