SQL pretty pritner?

From: stan <stanb(at)panix(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SQL pretty pritner?
Date: 2019-10-27 22:21:48
Lists: pgsql-general

I have a presentation later in the week, and i plan on printing out some
files containing SQL commands. I have used some "pretty printers" in the
past for things like Perl scripts. What I am thinking of s something that
bolds keywords, handles page breaks, and does some formatting.

Development being done in an Ubuntu Linux environment.

Anyone have a recommendation?

neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin