Re: ERROR when inserting csv values into sql table

From: Bzzzz <lazyvirus(at)gmx(dot)com>
To: Cravan <savageapple850(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Adarsh Jaiswal <adarshjaiswal1989(at)gmail(dot)com>, Mark Wallace <mwallace(at)dataxdesign(dot)com>, "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ERROR when inserting csv values into sql table
Date: 2019-06-13 12:19:06
Lists: pgsql-novice

On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 20:05:55 +0800
Cravan <savageapple850(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Hi all,

Hi Cravan,

first things first : do you _really_ (I mean really, really, really)
*need* to use columns names with capital letters ?
'cos this is the kinda thing that can easily turn to troubles
comparing to put all names in lowercase.

I did not use sqlalchemy for a long time but I remember of this kind of
quirks (don't remember the solving, though, may be inverting single &
double quotes &| put all names in uppercase.)

Jean-Yves